1 ml of Nasivion® Saline contains:
- Sodium Chloride IP 0.65% w/v in distilled water made isotonic and buffed
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP 0.03% w/v (as preservative)
DOSAGE AND FREQUENCY OF USE
Instil 2-3 drops / sprays in each nostril 3-4 times daily or as directed by the Physician
- Close the cap tightly after use
- Preserve in tight containers at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Do not freeze
Do not use if seal is broken
DID YOU KNOW?
A saline solution is a salt and water mixture. It was first used during the blue cholera epidemic that swept through Europe in 1831. It serves to reverse the negative impact of dehydration and restore fluid to body cells and tissues. The word stems from the Latin “sal” for “salt”.
1. In a prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, Nasivion® demonstrated a statistically significant reducing of the duration of acute rhinitis by 2 days as compared to physiological saline solution. Reinecke S, Tschaikin M. MMW - Fortschr Med. 2005;147(3):113-118.
2. Martindale. Thirty-eighth edition. The complete drug reference. Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride. Editor: Thomson Reuters.
You are about to leave the Nasivion® website and will be redirected to an external website. Would you like to leave?